Since CREN and IRES MLS partnered up, we have seen a big jump in leads being sent to our members! We want to make sure you aren’t marking these leads as spam or accidentally deleting them.
Consumers expect an almost immediate response to questions they ask on the internet. In order to meet their expectations and keep your lead, we show you how to create an email filter so you can quickly identify these e-mail leads from ColoProperty.com!
How do you flag these email leads?
Every email program is different, but in order to create a filter look for the “Preferences”, “Settings”, or “Options” section.
ColoProperty.com® leads are From: email@ColoProperty.com.
Instructions for Gmail:
- Click “Settings” (gear icon at top right)
- Click “Settings” link
- Click “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab.
- Click “Create a filter”.
- Enter email@example.com in the “From” field.
- Click “Create filter with this search”
- Choose how you would like the email to be flagged. For instance, we selected “Apply the Label”, chose “New label”, and named our label “Lead”.
- Click “Create Filter”.
NOTE: If you check your mail through the web site (e.g. gmail.com), Outlook, and probably most email apps these filters will display. Be aware that if you check your mail through the Apple email program on an iPhone or iPad they will not display as Apple does not support them at this time.